Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Make A Homemade Jack Off Toy

of Marsa Alam, Egypt to discover ...



Marsa Alam (or Marsa al 'Alam in Arabic مرسى علم ) was a few years ago a small fishing village in Egypt , on the west coast of the Red Sea .
In recent years, following the opening of the international (ICAO code: HEMA, IATA code: RMF) in 2001 , has grown rapidly to become a popular tourist destination, as are already Sharm el Sheikh and Hurghada .
Marsa Alam is situated near the Tropic of Cancer , where the desert meets the Red Sea Sahara, and is rich in palm groves and mangroves , with a sea full of fish due to the presence of reef. The latter is very popular with divers because of the many unspoilt dive sites, where you can easily find dolphins (genus Stenella rostrata), hammerhead sharks and dugong .


The reason for this trip was kind of working, in fact I attended a medical or rather Phitoterapia (take care of 'body with natural remedies and therefore chemistry) and I thank the PhitoItalia that gave me the opportunity to learn a field unknown to me before (that of the natural cures); thank Dr. Abbiati for letting me know a truly exceptional country like Egypt, and a beautiful spot as Marsa Alam .. I thank all my colleagues for giving me the trip an unforgettable week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment