Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Animal Cell Made From Jello

We are at war? ... No we're just during the sales!

Dear Friends and dear friends hello!
As you know well in many regions have started long-awaited sale! For every woman explore a shop with the exposed card 30-40-50% is a real pleasure, for hours we spend in our favorite stores, sometimes even back to two days in a row, becoming the nightmare of every job and every boyfriend ... in short, of all our guide to search for the perfect item ...
Well, just yesterday, in a shop tip My city began my personal war against the order, the shop owner and another loyal customer who has dared to try to escape .... read carefully what was to become my purchase yesterday!
The object of contention is a wonderful bag in black leather blugirl (the last one in store), it was love at first sight, but like any good self-respecting fashionista, I put aside my first stroke of lightning and I looked at other bags on display (all 40% off so you can imagine in that climate the girls looked to see if he touched something that interested in another) at the end in her hand bag and a black blugirl 'other stock versace gray, but already the first tests I noticed suspicious movements around me!
as you will understand my decision fell on the black market, all satisfied return the gray grant the order, she puts in place and almost goes with my "new" bag to check, and it is in these moments that wears the "nasty business" ...
The clients who I mentioned earlier, note the bag is not for sale anymore and starts to go into crisis, shake, and finally trying to make a real unfairness towards me, asks the owner not to sell the bag!
Poor pecking order was not justified a lecture by the owners, the client continues to plead in a scene almost painful for her, not to sell the stock failing to understand that the legitimate owner was right behind her .. after withering look at my opponent that has had to watch helplessly to my wonderful purchase and a nice little touch to the owners of the shop, with plenty of I casually got in his hands my new bag and I left the store!
I love fashion, especially love, buy well-made garments on sale but never get that far and to lead a dirty to get what one could not buy more!
And you dear friends have never played "dirty" to buy the last head in the store?
Have you ever tried to remove something that was nearly yours? Good shopping and especially
balances in this period of good fortune from fashion passion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment