Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What Are The Longer Term Effects Of Syphilis??

From riches to rags!

Hello dear friends and dear friends!
Today I want to talk about the destructive power that united the world of the fashion show can have on an international star!
There are many cases of beautiful actresses, or even men equally beautiful that even with fame, money and success fall into the abyss of depression until you get to touch levels of heavy self-destruction that result in almost suicide!
today doing my usual strolls on the web, I happened to see a picture of an actress who has marked my adolescence with a cult TV series of the early 2000s ... I'm talking about the OC and the actress Questin in now as you'll see is Mischa Barton!
The marissa the famous TV show, as you know by now is no longer the girl he remembered, not only because his weight has changed considerably, but also because serious depression has been widely inside her and has completely altered its behavior and also his way of dressing that is no longer that of a time, or that look Trendy hair always in perfect order and make-up .. in other words the way they dress you would expect from a full-fledged star and a style icon! Unfortunately Barton has turned into a sloppy and careless little girl who devotes her time to look at her body and especially to his health!
are known to all the problems of the actress with drugs, with alcohol and mostly with herself! is a real shame to watch a beautiful flower so dry!
In a recent interview, Barton said: " In New York I went to a public school where all young blacks wore jeans and Nike. I was wearing socks and shoes of Mary-Jane. With my glasses to the bottom of the bottle I was constantly harassed by bullies. I think that's why I grew so fast. I've always been an outsider. "
also a growing too fast due to personal problems, combined with the early success and the inability to manage such great fame has heavily influenced the style and the life of the actress!
Making the right choice when you're a star, but even when you're not is very important and I'm not just talking about what the barton is so determined to get him ....
The hope is that Mischa will recover once and for all and that goes back to being the woman we all love fashion and I want!
As always good choices from fashion passion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment