Friday, December 24, 2010

Jcpenney Hair Salon Prices For A Color

2011 Merry Christmas to You

wrapped History teaches how it can be hard to go forward, wrapped
History teaches as it may seem impossible to defend what you love, wrapped
History teaches how to easy to confuse genius and insanity;
History teaches that war 'is who wins and who loses ..

History does not teach what path to go along ...
History does not teach that love is threatened by if .. when it is true and pure ...
History does not teach that the madness genius is the same person, it just changes the view from where you see it ....
History does not teach that ... Coming to a war, lost the start.

I always walk on my way, not only curandomi of myself, I face the vicissitudes of life of those I meet on it,
lunge anyone seeking to know s / he is.

And you're my love ... I can only say ... I love you and wish I could walk with you along the road as much as possible.

Hello LOVE MY ... are always with me

0 comments:

Post a Comment