Friday, October 17, 2008

Nappy Rash White Heads

SPO-SA-TA ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









JUST BEFORE THE WEDDING I WAS SO ...




I'm back ..... after about 2 ½ months of absence from my blog, I'm back ....
two months have been "terrifying" ... stressatissima up to ... prepare a wedding, no joke eh .... I was intractable, nervous, dizzy ....
Now, they are like new .... relaxed, quiet ... changed .... I even cut my hair (which for me is a nice goal !)....

The thing I always remember my marriage, friends are the real ones, those who were with us till the end, those who have filled the book devotes (which I keep as a memento of the war in my closet! ) with words, pictures and emotions to ... these people want to say THANK YOU, because they have the most important day of my (our) life, a special day ... THANKS GUYS ... and now .... all to dine with me (mh. sure .... ???)....

0 comments:

Post a Comment