Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wedding Invitations Wording Samples In Spanish

Do not underestimate your importance ...


Oh my angel,
your eyes was enough to change my days
and at that moment, time ran, and one of us is forgotten now
But life is beautiful because it is unpredictable, you know
left lead.
Take life as it is, how hard
there is only one certainty in me.
E 'for you, for you, for you, madly,
I'd do the impossible, dreams and reality,
and my thoughts, you're the still point, you're in the heart
opium, fire and oxygen.

This love hate and bent
envy because it is inviolable,
and with eyes closed, we are in the air without hurting
not go down if you do not want
And if I'm dreaming please do not wake me,
this is my life, and I want to tell you that
E 'for you, for you, madly madly

and lost my world is for you.
're in my thoughts, and desires
as in DNA.
When you're not there
six in the air I breathe,
you're in the heart of gold, light and oxygen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment