Friday, October 31, 2008

Orthodontist Accepting Peachcare

It's dark outside ...

I remember every gesture more imperfect
Every dream lost and found in a drawer
In those days that passed in a 'now
and tenderness in your hair and the sheets
And no, do not cry I can not stand your tears
There will never
Because if you're happy
Every smile is gold
E forgiving in the distance I implore
And speak of you is
just ...

When you do not come back and it already late and dark outside
There is no way this house feels like you
And listen to your steps and every step I'm better
And with each look outside I lose interest
And this scares
So afraid
Fear of being well
mistake of choosing and
But what makes me feel good are you love

experiences I have collected giant
fool I've collected and listed
I spent many years in a cage 'gold
You maybe beautiful, but I was always caged
hours always depend on your happiness
That will always depend only on my
What
speak of you and speak of you
It's just that ...

When you do not come back and it already late and dark outside
There is no way this house feels like you
And listen to your footsteps and each step I'm better
And with each look outside I lose interest
and I love you so much for
eyes sweet I can only feel bad
and kiss her lips and then take them to the sun
because I know how much it hurts the lack of a smile
disappears when moving away from your face and scares

scared
fear of being well
to choose and make mistakes
but what makes me feel good now you love
and dark outside
but there you are love

AND OUT E '



DARK ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment