Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Abercrombie Outlet Montreal

The fate takes its course

Amid the pages of this book, you're TU;
really hard to leave the memories to go down.
almost certainly say no
me ask you just a moment a little more '..
Let it go how it goes as it should be a comet that already knows where light ..
will be used to it, is that every day you were with me, unforgettable, I still come in mind so incessantly, as
a shower that trickles but it digs into me ..... let it go how it goes, as it should ... Comet is one who already knows where light .. Uncontrollable, unpredictable too indelibly in my molecules are so stable, irreducible, but so poor in the sky like clouds. Uncontrollable, unpredictable too indelibly in my molecules are so stable, irreducible but so fleeting as clouds in the sky .... Let it go how it goes, as it should ... Comet is one who already knows where light .. Let her go. Uncontrollable unpredictable but so faint light as clouds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment