Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Amount Of Caffeine In Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate

unconditional love ...

All this is for them ... those eyes that will always be truthful when they look at us. Those eyes that will always be able to accept us as we are, despite our flaws. Those eyes that speak of their love, while not having the opportunity to say in words ... Those eyes that ask only for love, those eyes that always will be willing to give it.

This has to stop and think .... to reflect .... reflect on how and to what extent, a creature we can love ... and the extent to which man is capable of not giving anything in return. Yet in that creature does not care about who we are, as we are, if we are beautiful, ugly, famous, poor, rich. He does not care at all of our faults. To them we are just so ... owners to love, as we are made. Those creatures are perhaps the only ones to really accept us for who we are, to love us for who we are and not what others think we are. They do not like our form, but what lies behind that mask, because that is up to them with their eyes can get ... our soul. So we would never lie to a dog, because that will always that lies within us.

Diary of a Dog ... to reflect


1 rd week

Today is a week that I was born!
What fun ...
arrived in this world!

1 month

My mum looks after me very well ... It is a model mother
!

2 months

Today I was separated from my mother ...
was very restless and his
eyes I said "goodbye",
with the hope that my new
"human family" I know

care as she did with me!

4 months

growing rapidly,
all calls my attention ...

There are many children in this house that is for me like
"little brothers".
are very kind to me ...
play together with a ball that bite just for fun.

5th MONTH

Today my mistress has punished me,
was very angry because I did
"pee" in
home ... but no one ever told me where they can get ...!

6 months

I am a happy dog. I
the warmth of a fireplace, I
I feel safe and secure
I think my "human family"
love me a lot! When they are at the table


invite me too and the food they give me the

bury in the backyard (since I have one all to myself) as they always have

my ancestors the wolves.

12th month

1 year birthday today.
am an adult dog and my owners say they are

grown more than I hoped.
should be very proud of me!

13 months

Today I'm not very good.
I'm not in shape.
My "little brother" took
and pulled my ball, and as
no one can touch his toys

do not see why he should touch my game ...
so I went behind him and
I bite!
My teeth are very strong and I
unintentionally hurt him!
After this I took fright,
tied to a chain that does not even allow me to move

or you can take a little 'sun!
They told me that they are ungrateful and I should be monitored

(I certainly vaccination).
I just can not understand what is happening,
or what he did wrong!

15 months

Everything has changed, now live
prisoner in the courtyard
chain
... I feel very lonely.
My "human family" does not want me anymore.
Sometimes they forget that I'm hungry, thirsty and
when it rains I do not have a roof that shelters me
.

16 ° MONTH

Today I took off the chain ...
THAT BEAUTIFUL!.
What I have forgiven him?!?
I'm so glad you jump for joy, and my tail looks
the blade of a helicopter!

... I see the car take me for a walk with them!
Here! We climb in the car ...
Mah! How far ...! We stopped

... I opened the door ...
I can finally run
happy ... but I do not understand why they closed the door and


We hope to be broken ... do not forget me!
begin to run behind the car ... but after

long way ... Do not stop! I understand
:
forsake me!

17 ° MONTH

I tried, in vain, the road to go home, but now I'm convinced

losing it!
Some good-hearted people look at me with sadness
and give me something to eat.
I thank them from deep within,
but I wish I would adopt ...
fair like no other ...
I only say "Poor dog ...
you have to be lost!

18 months

The other day I went near a school and I saw many children
,
many guys as my "little brothers".
I approached a group of them and laughing

started to get me a shower of stones

to see who had the best aim.
One of the stones hit me in the eye and
since then I have not seen more.

19 ° MONTH


seems almost impossible ... but when I was a beautiful dog people had pity on me ...

Now that I'm weak with an aspect
just recommended without an eye ... ...

people kicking me and let me
shadows.

20 ° MONTH

Almost ... I can not move
I crossed a street where cars and

passed one of these I have invested.
might be in a safe place ...

but I can not forget the look of satisfaction
the driver.
The pain is terrible,
my hind legs and have difficulty responding

I dragged in a room where there
grass near the roadside.
are already 10 days that I live hidden from the rays of the sun ... no food ...

I can not move my only companions are cold, rain ...
the pain is unbearable.
I feel very bad,
are in a damp and
seems to me that even my hair is falling!
Some people pass by me but it's not as if I saw ...

other for fear they tell me "do not bring"
are almost unconscious. ...
But a strange force me to open the eye
... I hear a sweet voice that makes me react ...
"Poor dog ... as you are in!"
I see the shadow of a lady accompanied by a gentleman

wearing white clothes and starting to touch

turning to the lady says:
"I'm sorry ma'am, but
there is no remedy for this dog,
the best thing is to stop suffering ...
With eyes full of tears the very kind lady agreed
... How could I have I wag my tail in thanks
to help you relax! I just feel the sting

injection and I fell asleep forever, because I was born
wondering if anyone wanted me!

No man will ever be able to express in words what a dog expresses with her eyes.





0 comments:

Post a Comment