Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Doctor Said I Had A Virus In The Neck Muscle

like old times ... Bordertown

Yesterday After some time, I went out with my super friend ... so that there was Ritov & alone .... I was missing!

In fact, we had lost some of Vista Ultimate .... maybe it was my fault .... but ... definitely my fault. "We were a bit excluded in these months," he said with a sad face sad ... but glad I found ...

I have given the participation of my wedding ... just saw her (without even open), had a strange reaction: bright eyes .. lips ... tremoline was happy, so happy, but perhaps a bit sorry for the "end" of all the shit we did together at the university today .. .

Then, we began to remember old times ... the post office to see where they went to former ... the days I spent in the library to study ... and no walks with our two dogs ... well, we remember everything that has made us become good friends ... n other words the sincerity '...

"Aly, I can come to your house while you prepare for the ceremony?" .. I asked almost in tears ... "I did not know where to ask, because I did not know if you wanted ... just want to see you make up, comb, dress ... I want to be with you until the last ... "And
'was a great pleasure to hear you say these words ... and when I came home in the car alone, echoes in my head .... I went home crying ... glad to have rediscovered a great friendship .. a great person ... my best friend ... the best friend you could ever hope to meet .. TI ..... CLEAR I LOVE ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment