Thursday, July 17, 2008

Silver Spoon Hallmark

indivisible ... but far away ....


are drops of tears These new memory

We are souls in a story
The Unforgettable

endless times that I'll be looking in My empty rooms And

Invaluable 'elusive
your absence that belongs to me We are We are equal and indivisible

fragile And we're already so far
With the chill in my mind I'm running towards you

We are in the same fate
What will change us sharp
await only a sign
a fate, an eternity
And tell me how can I reach you now
To reach you now, to reach you
We are drops of a past that can no longer return

This time, betrayed us, is elusive

will tell you invent for yourself what we have not
The promises are broken
Like rain about us
Words are tired, but I know that you listen to me
wait another journey, a destiny, a truth
And tell me how can I reach you now
To reach you now, to reach you

0 comments:

Post a Comment