Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ewcm 3 Days Before Af

Another award ... what a pleasure!

Hello! Today I received this award

sunshineAward2011
from Sara's blog Headbands Glamour ... Thanks Sara, it's really a pleasure to receive a prize! : D
These are the rules for winners:
  • Thank the bloggers who have honored
  • Write a post for the premium received
  • Give the award to 12 other blogs that we especially like
  • Publish the selected blog links Experience the award-winning

And these are blogs that I would reward:
Nicoletta
Sadia
Ross
Annaelle
Kushi
Valentina
Vetekatten
Libby
Chanel
MammaMatta
My life
GiĆ²

are some of the blogs that I follow more creative and not have some of the people who accompany me in the web world:) Thanks again to Sara

rewarded for having a nice day everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment