Friday, March 11, 2011

How Can I Incline A Crib

A new LO! My Favourite

You thought you were not creating anything more? But no, I just can not publish their latest creations ^ _ ^
But today I have a beautiful LO, new new, fresh, fresh ... Since I received the prints a bit 'of photos that I ordered, I went back scrapbooking a few months and I have some pictures taken at Christmas, our little production of biscuits;)
DSC02304

I used the sketch on Sketchalicious proposed today and many beautiful Christmas cards that I looked disconsolate from the box of the cards now ... thought which would have been abandoned there until next Christmas: P

2011-03-11
This LO is involved in these challenges
Sketchalicious : LO sketch # 15
Paper & Memorabilia : theme "food and drink" - mandatory elements "great title, journaling handwritten, a border punch

you next!

0 comments:

Post a Comment