Friday, March 18, 2011

How To Remove An Icicle

A LO dedicated to Naomi! My Favourite

Hehe ... what a beautiful
posts scheduled! Yes, because so my poor blog is not abandoned while I'm away for a few days!

I had pointed out that Monday night I made 2 LO, but I had published only one ... here is another!

DSC02319
For this LO I "scrapliftato" Mery one that I liked very much, or at least I tried;) Here is the original, which is much more beautiful My, but I think that trying to build on "good ones" help them improve;) Here's some other details of the LO:

DSC02321 DSC02322 DSC02324
DSC02323

For this picture, taken during the party for the christening of little Naomi, seemed suitable swirl, flowers and butterflies. Even here I did some experiments with the stickless to highlight some details and with glossy accent, which I used to cover the butterflies.

Well, my PB album created last summer by Footprints Author's starts to fill up a bit '... I like it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment