Wednesday, March 16, 2011

How Do U Get Hpv In The Throat

LO "Congratulations" Still

Imagine the situation Monday night at home alone (boyfriend in Rome for work), new purchases scrap from experience ...
Result? Creative all-over-the-room;)
It came out well 2 LO! There is only a "small" against ... The pictures I have had worse than usual, and I have not even been able to say "tonight I really do not are" hoping that Roby did soften and to take control of the situation ^ __ ^

Okay, photos aside, today I'll show you the LO I made with the photo of the birthday of Robbie and Clare, a friend of ours. Their birthday a few days away and much celebrating together! This picture I liked a lot and I wanted to dedicate one page:)

Not having the right inspiration, I started to wander a bit 'for blogs that I follow more and see if Ross had just the one post new sketch GYSO ... and here is the inspiration;)
Here's my interpretation:
DSC02327

course with my wonderful photos you do not notice no details such as the pounds stickless with whom I held the letters of the title, or any glossy accent with which I have hidden flags, but you do see the same few more photos ... more detailed


DSC02332 DSC02329
DSC02338

The blue pattern with brown designs is part of a beautiful kit by Laura Ashley that I took my mother, because they are very beautiful card details (in this case brown designs) are velvety ... what a show!

all for today, tomorrow I'll wait ... do not miss the new interview on Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment