Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ball Gowns Under $50.00

My new project!

After a few days of development, are pleased to announce that tomorrow there will be an interesting (I hope) news on this blog!
What is this? It 'easy to understand: an address book.
The title? My favorite scrappers!
What will? Of course the stars are my favorite scrapper.
The idea is this: every week to publish an interview with a scrapper surprise. The scrapper that I chose, and that all have very kindly agreed to devote a bit 'of their time, are not necessarily "the most brave", just my favorites. The questions that will make them are simple curiosity, sometimes questions that come to mind looking at their blog.
will have to settle for some, given the distance, a contact email / chat / phone, while others I hope to organize a meeting in person:) So ... I
decline in the role of the journalist, working as a child I would like to do, and I throw myself into this new project, we hope that you find interesting as I think it is!
Then all ready? It starts tomorrow with the first interview, I'll wait to see who will be the # 1 Favorite!
thank right now the girls have accepted my proposal, you're really all very kind and helpful and I did a great pleasure!
nice day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment