Monday, February 7, 2011

Quotations About Recovery From Surgery

Proofing! Desperately Seeking

This morning my boyfriend went to his house and finally remembered to take his "old" box of crayons watercolor.
So after dinner, having stretched a bit, 'and after making a prototype for a job that I was commissioned, I experienced for the first time pennarellino staining the water tank that I bought from Footprints d 'Author before Christmas. I stamped Tilda
my dark brown with a swab, I embossed with clear powder (not yet equipped with Staz-on pad) and then I tried to put ... practically all tutorials read so far online.
The result is obviously better, but I am definitely satisfied:
DSC02151
I also did a photo a bit 'more detailed ...
DSC02156
I made a purple t-shirt with light green edges, always dark purple skirt with the details pale green bows in her hair and I made them with the opposite colors: light green with dark purple spots. Lolli-pop and the socks are blue, then I throw on socks with double gradient by adding the blue ... I do not feel bad for the first test;)
and could not miss a shot (Artistic) for tools of the evening:
DSC02161
Roby also has its fun to try again with my crayons pennarellino water ... I'll get one to him?? : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment