Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How To Congratulate Pregnant

Travel Notes A

Hello to all! Today I introduce you to design a
I made a bit upsetting 'a mini-album made during a course from The Art Glo . The original project was a mini album consists of a housing with the bellows on the sides and three "Oz" where there are internal pictures, thoughts and decorations.
The next day I took office in the mini-album and I showed some co-workers (I have not posted because I have not yet completed the internal short pages) and soon one of them asked me to build one to give to the same friend who travels a lot, the idea was to use it as a mini-pouch to keep in your bag for collecting cards of restaurants, shops, hotels, and everything that might be useful to remember!
for this destination, however, I thought it would be more comfortable if the interior had been divided between them in separate bags, so you can keep different cards without stirring. And here's the result:
DSC02204
The base is made of brown cardboard, covered with Printing cards as their theme some big cities (Paris, Rome, New York and London) were ... just right for me!
I only put on the front, in addition to "title", a gentle swirl.
To seal the tone I used two ribbons: a cream-colored organza and a thinner dark brown satin.
Here are some details:
Immagini
Inside I kept the idea of \u200b\u200ba little coupon inside each envelope, may be helpful to mark some notes! DSC02212 Each envelope I assigned a category: Restaurants & Shops, Useful Addresses, Info & Notes, and tagghine on which I wrote the category are made with the same card with which it was realized the bag (a different one for each category are slightly different shades that are comfortable touching). The coupons were then supplemented with a space for notes taken from the back of your card stamped with a stamp pattern jounaling, and then I added a swirl to decorate everything
Immagini1
What do you think? I really like these cards seem very elegant and suitable for this project!
DSC02217
you tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment