Monday, February 14, 2011

Coyote Snareing Fines In Oklahoma

premiuccio for me!

Today is Valentine's Day, all those who fell in love, those who like to party ... and then we wish you to all those who in one way or another, for his companion, for children, for everyone feel this feeling: the love!
for this festival I have not prepared any special card, and we do nothing tonight if not have a normal but special evening with us, hugging on our couch:)
instead I take this opportunity to thank the sweet Sadia that I dedicated this award in his blog:
untitled
always quote from his blog the rules of this award: "The" rules "of this award are those who post with the link you sent it and turn it to 5 favorite blogs ... The purpose of this award is to introduce some of the many beautiful little-known blog, so it would be nice to turn to those who have already over 300 players ... (Then of course everyone does what he believes!) And finally tell people who have been "tagged" ... "And I
to those around him? Surely
Claudia, who made me discover the world of scrap and the world of blogs
Vale, which is always a source of inspiration with its thousands of ideas
Angelina and her amazing bags ... you have seen his creations? They are really fantastic!
Glenda , because it is sweet and really good ... and who knows how many beautiful things will do for her baby or her baby on the way!
Cristina, I do not know why but it makes me always happy to read his blog, is brisk and lively!
But ... it is very difficult to choose only 5 blogs!!
And today I got a surprise in more than a smile ... Thanks Sadia!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment