Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Paint Colour Walls Travertine Bathroom

Easel card and gift bag door

Last week was the birthday of my mica Vale, and it seemed the perfect opportunity to venture into an easel card, whom I wanted to try to do!
I had to look good for the very good tutorial that BA had made for the second issue of Scrappinize Magazine, and the realization that at first seemed an impossible turned out to be quite feasible!
To achieve that, I also relied on the sketch card # 012 of Sketchalicious , even though in reality I could not follow it perfectly, I interpreted it to suit my card;)
DSC02189
I used some of the ribbons that mom gave me for Christmas ... to be honest now I use the tapes more often, and I realized that I got so many that I have one suitable for every project ... no that is, the mom is always my mother: D
To keep open the card I used half pearls of different sizes and the same color of ribbon that I used for the buttons Fiorelli.
ma
The two stamps are embossed with clear powder glitter, I really like the effect, while the violet paper box on the front is embossed with a cold the last purchase, an embossing folder not signed Tim Holtz ... I could resist, I had to try it now!
To Vale I took a little thought, of course, scrapbooking, stamp a clear with a flower fairy, so I also created a matching bag to hold the gift card to ...
DSC02228
So I got to experiment with the special closure , another thing I wanted to try for a while '!
DSC02232
The overall effect of the card combined with the packet I really liked, and I knew she would have appreciated as a scrapper;)
DSC02235
With this card I participate in this challenge:
Sketchalicious : card sketch # 012
The Pixie Cottage : challenge # 57 - sketches and / or embossing (embossing of course) Even
's all for today, I eagerly await tomorrow with the second interview!

0 comments:

Post a Comment