Friday, February 4, 2011

Tx Street Legal Buggy

Paris Album: Le Jardin du Luxembourg

Here is another one! Yes, another page of my album! I see the end ... I see the light! A double page
to remember another great moment of that trip, the last afternoon before our departure, after relaxing: shopping at the scrap temple and then a little 'dolce far niente of the gardens of Luxembourg. On our mini-guide was written that it is one of the favorite places in Paris ... it's true or not true, we could not go there?? No, and we were very pleased with this last stage! Here
small page of pictures.
All:
DSC02147

Some details of the first page
2011-02-04

And the second:
2011-02-041

In both pages I have devoted much space to a space not only journaling and great photos ... the first page to one large photo in the second one I played with the spaces through this wheel that allowed me to show and hide at the same time four more photos!

Also I had not found the right page to add this adhesive-calendar ... here it is, was this!
you like it??

0 comments:

Post a Comment