Friday, February 11, 2011

How To Clean And Open Griptilian

Paris Album: Notre Dame

Before you see the last pages of my album, I wanted to thank all those who have stayed here yesterday and stopped to read the first interview of my new book "My Favorite Scrappers" THANK YOU!
And now ... finally ... the last two pages of Paris, two pages I had left a moment by a lot because it had nothing to do with each other and one of the two did not have a precise title, but they were shooting I liked and I wanted them to appear on the album. How do I solve it? Not putting the title;) The shots in question were still featuring the Eiffel Tower, and are the result of THESE PAGES , so I just placed the photo and added a box for journaling. The result:
2011-02-101
While the other page is dedicated to the beautiful cathedral of Notre-Dame, this time the sight of day:
2011-02-10
For the journaling I wrote directly to the bottom of the page with the blue gel pen white I really like this effect!
And here are two facing pages:
DSC02178
Now the inside pages of the album is FINISHED! I do not looks real;) Before publishing this lavorone and let you see as a whole, I have to finish the cover and then I'm studying a way to decorate the inside covers both sides, perhaps by attacking various Metro tickets that I have carefully collected and writing a short personal narrative to collect all the emotions and relive them whenever you browse this album!
Happy weekend to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment