Thursday, February 17, 2011

How Many Pcs Can You Install Fsx On

Scrappers: Vale!

And here we are in the second edition of this book!
Who will be the second ever interviewed? That's right, it is She and the other creative friends Vale! We met through Claudia, both were planning their wedding for the same period ... have already been almost 2 years! I admire you very much for the exceptional craftsmanship that has all the techniques that I saw when I know from experience, and the inexhaustible imagination!
But 'nuff said, ready to read his interview? Let's go!

IMG_18630
Chiara: How long do you scrap?
Vale: For about two years but there is always something to learn!
Chiara: How did you come to this technique?
Vale: I did a course curiosity in a shop in my town and have opened the doors of this wonderful world.
Chiara: How would you describe your style?
Vale ... I like to do a bit 'of everything ... from minimal to kitsch ... but I must say that I've always been a bit' too scared to dare! : D even though I know in the scrap must dare
Chiara: What are the techniques that you like best?
Vale: I like stamped and embossed with the powders
clear: there are "tools of the trade" that will never give up?
Vale: The embosser roller and the glue ... I make a disproportionate use ... and of course the Big Shot!
Clare: Do you have a favorite shop or brand to buy from?
Vale: I have no brand in particular ... I take what I like a bit 'all ... I find it amazing how Timbroscrapmania.com shop for speed and handling!
clear: to know your wedding, even though we did not know that you've done to make practically everything from holdings at the guestbook, wedding souvenirs ... that experience was?
Vale: Actually, I bought the shares ... because I had a long list of other things to do and I had just time for them! Hehe! However, I realized guestbook, favors, menus, portariso, books ... and I had lots of fun! I would definitely do it again so I could indulge and use other colors.
Chiara: You do not just scrap but also works in polymer clay ... anything else? And where do you find inspiration for your work? Do you have any "favorite crafters" who inspires you?
Vale: Yes I also like the polymer clay, felt, and my first passion was the beads ... but now I have some 'abandoned! I like all the blogs that talk about weddings and creativity in general ...
clear: when you do a job you have in mind those who will go?
Vale: Usually ... I can not create without a purpose or without thinking about the person, which would cover the object
Chiara: Did the courses to become as good as you?
Vale: Some course ... but I think it's best to throw ... try ... without getting too many questions!
Chiara: What do you recommend to a neo-scrapper? Suggestions, must-have ... everything you can think of!
Vale: The scrap is a fantastic hobby, but unfortunately very expensive ... who is the beginning and maybe did not want to make big investments would say that could start with basic tools like cutter and embosser, then some card stock and some stamp.

And here also point Vale of view on this wonderful creative world! I think you're an artist at 360 °, can put quite a bit of creativity and imagination in everything you have seen his Candy Buffet? A marvel for the eyes ... and certainly also for the palate! If you still do not know his blog Small Angle Acute I suggest you take some 'time to give more than a peek, you will find many interesting things! Even
's all for today, thank you very much true of its availability and for his time, and a huge thanks to all who read this book!
See you next Thursday with a new scrapper!

0 comments:

Post a Comment