Saturday, February 26, 2011

How Much For Shocks And Struts Jeep Liberty



Dear readers, even if at Milan fashion week continues with the fashion shows for fall winter 2011 \\ 2012 and since my comment on a fashion blog I with you the magnificent clothes that marked the day yesterday and today!
But having recently learned the news of yet another young girl killed and taken away so cruelly and prematurely affection of his loved ones and still had to live the life that I do not feel like writing anything more except that I am disgusted from today's society, news like that demoralize me and scared me! Jara Gambirasio Scazzi and Sarah are only two names that have made the crime of this winter and last fall! at this time rather than to invite you to read about things as trivial fashion shows I invite you to put a little prayer for Yara and those like you were the victim of this company and is supported by barbarity, injustice, crime, violence, hatred, envy and resentment!
pray for a better world to continue to grow and where we might one day grow calm our children!

0 comments:

Post a Comment